Want to know more about studying Medicine & Dentistry in Europe? Join us for a Free Open Day!
Join us for a Free Study Medicine In Europe Open Day and meet our placement team, current students, graduates, and teachers from London Medical Academy.
Open days take place either in London or online via Webex (similar to Zoom or Skype) so attendees will able to easily join via an online weblink which we will provide.
During the open day you can meet delegates from European medical universities, from countries such as Italy, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine and Cyprus.
You will also meet our placement team, medical doctors and dentists, as well previous students who will tell you everything you need to know about studying medicine in Europe, where you can study in English, with tuition fees starting from only £1,000 per semester.
During the event, you can also have free personal consultation session with our placement team, who can assess your own personal situation and advise you of your best routes to study medicine in Europe. They can also answer any questions you may have about :
– Types of degree courses available (medicine, dentistry and veterinary)
– Options and requirements for studying medicine in Europe
– Countries and cities with medical programmes in Europe
– Cost of studies and living costs
– Free application management
– Application processes and dates
– Entrance exams and entrance criteria
– Guaranteed placement options
– Working in the UK after graduation
Our next Free Open Day in on Monday 6th October (starting at at 6pm). Please fill out the form below with your information and we will get back to you to confirm your place.